[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive/Piave on ALTLinux

Ruslan Popov radz at yandex.ru
Fri Mar 18 20:20:11 UTC 2005

Hi all

After a long wait there are Piave and Kdenlive in ALTLinux.
I build the RPMs and test an application. It is very good!

All I need to happyness with K/P are:
1. A/V cross fade effect.
2. Picture in picture effect.
3. Ability to enable visualised frames on timeline.
4. Under videotrack it would be nice to see visualized stereo track.

First of all, I will repair one thing bored me - when user DnDs some files
into project list, then clips folder shuts. But when it was open, it must
stay opened.

Where need I to point a look to work on A/V cross fade effect???
--
Best regards

    _/_/           _/_/    Ruslan Popov
   _/  _/  _/_/   _/ _/    Mobile: +7 (916) 926-12-05
  _/  _/ _/  _/  _/  _/    Site: http://rad.xtalk.msk.su/
 _/_/   _/  _/  _/ _/      E-mail: radz at yandex.ru
_/  _/  _/_/_/ _/_/        Home, Moscow, Russia