[Kdenlive-devel] Status of the project

Rolf Dubitzky Dubitzky at physi.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Oct 15 13:45:23 UTC 2004

On Thursday 07 October 2004 07:30, Jason Wood wrote:
> The biggest "TODO" is to get the effect framework finished

Let me second this statement.   kdenlive/piave is already pretty usable to
cut/arange DV video.  The next big thing is single- and dual-frame effects.
piave has already a few working effects and transitions, but I was not very
active in adding new ones (which is fairly simple) because I couldn't use
them anyway.   One thing that needs some more attention in the title/text
engine, but it may be a minor issue.

So my top items on the TODO list would be:

- effect detection / editing for kdenlive
- other-than-DV support for piave

Cheers, Rolf

--
contacts: http://www.physi.uni-heidelberg.de/~dubitzky