[Kdenlive-devel] SplashScreen

Jean-Michel POURE jm at poure.com
Fri Oct 15 08:15:08 UTC 2004

Le Vendredi 15 Octobre 2004 02:15, Lúcio Flávio Corrêa a écrit :
> Hi people. I've attached a small patch that adds a new SplashScreen to
> kdenlive. It's based on KSplashScreen kde native class.

Dear Lúcio,

Thanks a lot.

I tried to apply it using various patch -pX < your_patch syntaxes, without
success. Before submitting a new patch, could you make a fresh CVS checkout,
move and test your modified files into your local CVS tree.

Then, to create a patch:
cd kdenlive (cvs tree)
cvs diff -u > patch.txt

This will create a clean patch, which can be applied without warnings in a CVS
tree. Can you cvs diff -u > patch.txt and re-send?

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel