[Kdenlive-devel] Bootstrap code - testers needed

Jean-Michel POURE jm at poure.com
Thu Oct 14 15:03:03 UTC 2004

Dear all,

A revisited bootstrap code was committed to CVS.

There is no need any more to create a symlink from admin to admin2_13 or
admin2_5.

A real admin directory was added from a default Kdevelop 3.1 project, hoping
it would be compatible with most autoconf/automake systems.

1. Could you update your CVS directory with "cvs update -C -P -d" and run "sh
bootstrap" and verify the bootstrap creates a suitable ./configure script on
most systems.

2. If no one objects, I will remove aclocal.m4 (as it is created automatically
by the bootstrap code).

3. Feedback on these issues is really appreciated. After validation of the
bootstrap code, I will remove the admin2_13 and admin2_5 folders.

Any comments?

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel