[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive autogen scripts

Jean-Michel POURE jm at poure.com
Fri Oct 8 14:35:10 UTC 2004

Dear all,

I created a basic project with latest Kdevelop3 and copied the latest admin/
directory to Kdenlive base. I renamed bootstrap to autogen.sh (as it can be
triggered by Kdevelop automatically).

These scripts are like black boxes to me as they are generated automatically.
you were right, Jason.

I was not able to analyse the diff between admin (new version) and admin2_
(old version) because there are a lot of minor differences (use of [ and ]).

After compilation and installation, there was still this crazy window problem.

Would it be possible to remove the old admin_ folders and commit the new
admin/ directory with autogen.sh script? Can I send them to you?

Then, the Debian package will follow, probably tomorrow.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel