[Kdenlive-devel] libfam.la & libdv/dv1394.h

junk@alex-brown.com lists at alex-brown.com
Tue Nov 16 20:37:51 UTC 2004

Hello all.
I am compiling kdenlive (CVS) on Fedora Core 3 on an AMD64 and I have run
into a few issues that I have not figured out yet.I did not see a mention of
them in the mailing list.

Building Piave:

libdv/dv1394.h - This file has been deprecated I think in the libdv package.
Should I get an older version of libdv?

Building kdenlive:

libfam.fa:
I get this message "libtool: link: cannot find the library
`/usr/lib/libfam.la'".  The file is actually "/usr/lib64/libfam.la" as my
system is AMD64 with Fedora 3 64bit.  Has anyone had and/or been able to
surmount these issues?

	Thanks,
		Alex