[Kdenlive-devel] timeline Roll edit

reinhard r.aberg at t-online.de
Wed Nov 10 10:28:38 UTC 2004

hi,

yes I did. The default port was already set to 6100 and piave is located in
/usr/bin/.

But I got it to work since I changed the path to the original cvs-location
(~/cvs/piave/piave/piave on my machine).

So finally I was able to load clips on the timeline and move the edit between
this two clips left/right, but when I start timeline-play back only the first
clip is played to his end.

greetings
reinhard