[Kdenlive-devel] timeline Roll edit

reinhard r.aberg at t-online.de
Wed Nov 10 00:08:42 UTC 2004

hi,

I really would like to test this tool, but there seems to be still a problem
left, since the green light at the right side of the 'move to end of clip'
button is turned off, so piave seems to be not connected which caused a
'unknown' duration when I load a clip to the project list.

btw - playing back this clip using the pplay utility works 'relative' fine:
(Don't know if the problem above is caused by the error message below.)

[booker at localhost utils]$ ./pplay /mnt/win_d/capture/kino/capturerawtest002.dv
/mnt/win_d/capture/kino/capturerawtest002.dv:1: parser error : Start tag
expected, '<' not found

Any help is greatly appreciated.

greetings
reinhard