[Kdenlive-devel] New project website

danny allen dannya40uk at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 28 11:12:10 UTC 2004

Yes, I agree that I should update the website with
info of the 0.24 release - so if people can send me
screenshots (and, more importantly, release info), I
would be glad to add this.

Stuff like new features, etc, would be very helpful.

Regarding the colour scheme: I do not see the problem
with it, but I am always open to suggestions! :)

Thanks,
Danny.

--- QDVDAuthor <qdvdauthor at users.sourceforge.net>