[Kdenlive-devel] New project website

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu May 27 19:45:41 UTC 2004

On Thursday 27 May 2004 19:16, danny allen wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I have uploaded the new project website to
> kdenlive.sf.net (the sourceforge webspace).
>
> Currently it is a bit empty - suggestions for
> content/improvements are very welcome.

Hi people,

sorry for being so quiet recently; I have swapped the homepage over to Danny's
control, and as he mentions, it is now hosted on sourceforge rather than my
homepage ;-) The old site still exists but I will add a redirect notice at
the top of it sometime soon.

As for the website, I think it looks great! I think a new news story
mentioning that Kdenlive 0.2.4 has been released would be a good idea!

My fault, I haven't updated my homepage in over two months :-(

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood