[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive logo (was Re: tux football!)

Rolf Dubitzky Dubitzky at physi.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Mar 30 02:24:46 UTC 2004

On Monday 29 March 2004 22:18, Jason Wood wrote:
> Looks nice :-).

yeah, I like it too. I very much kike the idea of the camera, it makes clear
what the program is actually doing.

> It brings back the old question of exactly how to captialise Kdenlive :-)
> It stands for KDE Non LInear Video Editor, and I have seen spellings
> ranging from Kdenlive, KDEnLive, KDEnlive, Kdenlive!... Myself, I use
> Kdenlive, however I think that interpreting it as KDE - Enlive would also
> be a good one :-) (Enliven : to make lively or cheerful)

I'd vote for either Kdenlive, or KDEnlive, where I like the first one better,
because I actually think that funny kapitalizations are a little..., well...

Cheers, Rolf

--
contacts: http://www.physi.uni-heidelberg.de/~dubitzky