[Kdenlive-devel] transitions

Rolf Dubitzky Dubitzky at physi.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Mar 29 10:00:54 UTC 2004

     Ok, for now I implemented the easiest option, i.e. piave is stupid.
Actuall right now it does so few checking, that it will probably do something
completey wrong if the VEML input doesn't make sense. Some internal
consistency checking will be necessary.
     Anyway, the alphablend.veml example as in CVS right now does work again.
It needs some cleanups and a few fixes, e.g. rendering ontop of a still image
will probably fail, but all that doesn't need internal modifications. From
here on it is trivial to implement all kinds of simple wipes or steal more
sophisticated wipe setups from kino. I will do all that as soon as we have
some test cases for transitions in kdenlive.

Cheers, Rolf

--
contacts: http://www.physi.uni-heidelberg.de/~dubitzky