[Kdenlive-devel] Scripting

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Mar 25 20:19:56 UTC 2004

On Thursday 25 March 2004 10:06, Reinhard Amersberger wrote:
> kdenlive-devel at lists.sourceforge.net schrieb am 25.03.04 15:39:54:
> about how to start this? ... I think you guys should offer basic
> editing/effect capabilities first (dissolve, color-stuff, title, freeze,
> slow/fast-motion, pip, slip-edit, slide-edit, ...), before starting this
> scripting stuff ... just MHO ;-)

As I said, I won't start it until after 0.3.0

But by then, transitions and effects will be possible, so it will be a case of
people writing them. Slow motion will probably not come in verison 0.3.0
because it will probably require some reworking of the timeline (probably not
much, but I haven't looked into it yet) and I guess some reworking of piave.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood