[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive 0.2.4 released, cvs HEAD moves forwards....

Reinhard r.aberg at t-online.de
Mon Mar 22 21:00:03 UTC 2004

Am Montag, 22. März 2004 18:16 schrieb Jason Wood:
> On Wednesday 17 March 2004 16:57, Reinhard wrote:
> > Am Mittwoch, 17. März 2004 05:33 schrieb Jason Wood:
> > > cvs HEAD should (just about) work with the piave 0.3.0.pre tarball that
> > > Rolf provided a link to earlier in the week. The link is duplicated
> > > here for ease of reference:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > and (again) just!!! to let you guys know that make failed, but this might
> > be caused by the non-up-to-date version of piave I have installed ...
> > remember my compilation problems (alsa) ?
> > However ...  I will try to update my distro ASAP as well!!
>
> Apologies, it seems that my cvs commit was incomplete.

no reason for apologies!!!!!!!!!!

> Please try again
> now, it should work :-)

I'm sorry, still errors:

  -c -o docclipproject.o `test -f 'docclipproject.cpp' || echo
'./'`docclipproject.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/docclipproject.Tpo" ".deps/docclipproject.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/docclipproject.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
docclipproject.cpp: In member function `const DocTrackBase&
DocClipProject::track(int) const':
docclipproject.cpp:117: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
docclipproject.cpp: In member function `bool
DocClipProject::moveSelectedClips(GenTime, int)':
docclipproject.cpp:142: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
docclipproject.cpp: In member function `virtual void
DocClipProject::populateSceneTimes(QValueVector<GenTime>&) const':
docclipproject.cpp:316: `iterator' is not a member of type
`QPtrList<DocTrackBase>'
docclipproject.cpp:316: parse error before `=' token
docclipproject.cpp:318: `trackItt' undeclared (first use this function)
docclipproject.cpp:318: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for
each function it appears in.)
docclipproject.cpp:318: no matching function for call to
`DocTrackBaseList::end() const'
docclipproject.cpp: In member function `virtual QDomDocument
DocClipProject::sceneToXML(const GenTime&, const GenTime&) const':
docclipproject.cpp:350: `iterator' is not a member of type
`QPtrList<DocTrackBase>'
docclipproject.cpp:350: parse error before `=' token
docclipproject.cpp:353: no matching function for call to
`DocTrackBaseList::end() const'
docclipproject.cpp:480:3: warning: #warning is a GCC extension
docclipproject.cpp:480:3: warning: #warning "this line might be the cause of
significant trouble"
docclipproject.cpp: In member function `bool
DocClipProject::canAddClipsToTracks(DocClipRefList&, int, const GenTime&)
const':
docclipproject.cpp:533: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
make[2]: *** [docclipproject.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/devel/cvs.old/kdenlive/kdenlive'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/devel/cvs.old/kdenlive'
make: *** [all] Error 2

but maybe cvs is in a too unstable state right now, so I can wait ...

> Cheers,
> Jason
>
> p.s. apologies for the delay in posting, I have been in Germany for the
> last couple of days.

give me a call next time when you are near frankfurt a/m ... that calls for a
drink! ;-))

greetings
Reinhard