[Kdenlive-devel] capturing

Rolf Dubitzky Dubitzky at physi.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Mar 23 00:06:11 UTC 2004

On Monday 22 March 2004 17:07, Jason Wood wrote:
> The only difference I would suggest is to remove the <captureGetDevices>
> command and add the information of the return message to the
> <getCapabilities> reply that already get's sent. (you can add this now; it
> will not affect kdenlive).

Hmm.. but getCapabilities is something you just need to do once (unless you
install new plugins)captureGetDevices is something you might want to do more
often to poll for new attached devices.

> If you add the capture commands, you might be able to test them out using
> the new "send veml command" box in the debug dialog before the ui is
> complete.

Ah, that's very cool I actually wanted to write something like that for piave
to test stuff.

Cheers, Rolf

--
contacts: http://www.physi.uni-heidelberg.de/~dubitzky