[Kdenlive-devel] new veml

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Mar 16 04:15:04 UTC 2004

On Saturday 13 March 2004 21:36, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> Note that piave reports the capabilities (i.e. the paramerters etc.) ot the
> effects. try './utils/plistplugins' and look at the invert and textmaster
> effects. The syntax is not yet correct, but I want to hear your opinion
> before finishing that stuff.

My preferred format for a parameter looks like this :

<parameter name="name" isdynamic="true" type="text">
	A long description of the parameter goes inside of the paramter tag.
</parameter>

I just think it is easier to understand than putting huge text strings in an
attribute name :-)

Other than that, it looks ok. Remember that durations on the presets should
always be between 0.0 and 1.0, since we do not know how the clip is that they
will be applied to.

Cheers,
Jason

--