[Kdenlive-devel] XML representation for effects.

Rolf Dubitzky Rolf.Dubitzky at physi.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Mar 8 12:40:02 UTC 2004

On Monday 08 March 2004 17:43, Jason Wood wrote:
> Kdenlive has enough of the effect architecture in place to fire clip
> effects with no parameters (well, it's a start) at piave, so if you can get
> the piave side of the implementation done, I can then copy the effect
> example in order to get the invert effect working.

Ok, I already started and will commit it as soon as it is working. Won't take
long. this or next week.
The examples in example/ are the goal. As soon as pplay can parse thse
correctly, I'll commit. kdenlive should try to produce output like that.

Cheers, Rolf

--
contacts: www.physi.uni-heidelberg.de/~dubitzky