[Kdenlive-devel] Re: [Dvdauthor-developer] Live DVD Authoring / Editing CD

qdvdauthor qdvdauthor at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 3 11:58:42 UTC 2004

The reason is "I never heared of it before" hope that excuses it ;)

Anyhow, I can see if there is some person to contact and check out their
philosophy of the distro. Maybe this is what was missing.
I will post another mail once I have more info on it.

Secondly, for those folks living in Germany they know C't, >THE< german
computer magazine (http://www.heise.de/ct/). They have a nice report on
DV editing under Linux in their current edition. It focused on Cinelera,
Kino, and MainActor but they also mentioning Kdenlive as a very
promissing software in its infancy.
Thought I let all of you guys know.

Varol Okan :)