[Kdenlive-devel] Re: [Dvdauthor-developer] Live DVD Authoring / Editing CD

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Tue Mar 2 23:59:16 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-02 at 18:00, Alain Trembleau wrote:
> Yes, I think  it would probably fit in well with dynebolic.
>
> Dan, would you be able to look into whether:

No, sorry; I am too busy coding and responding to bug and support
issues. I am not interested in adding software management tasks at this
time. Besides, I do not know what applications you refer to besides
dvdauthor. My main application, Kino, is already included. I merely made
the suggestion because it is a multimedia-oriented boot CD that I am
aware of.