[Kdenlive-devel] Small commit

Reinhard r.aberg at t-online.de
Sat Jun 26 22:03:32 UTC 2004

hi,

I've tried several times to update the cvs sources (as well as the piave
sources) in the past few days, but still got a "Connection timed out" error
from sourceforge ... but ... the update of other projects (e.g. modesto)
hosted on sourceforge works fine!?!

maybe someone has to contact the sourceforge support??

greetings
reinhard