[Kdenlive-devel] cvs update

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jun 20 15:51:11 UTC 2004

Hi everybody,

First, apologies for getting pretty much nothing done and being really quiet
for the past couple of months. I'm gonna be changing my routine to make a
little more time for Kdenlive from now on. (fingers crossed)

As a start, I have commited the latest source code I have been working on, and
I have added a new directory called /docs/devel which contains the very much
"work in progress" development documentation that I promised a while ago.
There is a script called build.sh in there that should generate html
documentation from the index.docbook and various picture files.

Constructive criticism is welcome!

Cheers,
Jason

--