[Kdenlive-devel] Applied patches

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jul 22 22:43:29 UTC 2004

Hi,

Rob Hare provided me with several patches, which I have applied to cvs and
committed.

The first patch :

Implements the setOpen function of the ListViewItem on add/delete clips to the
project list. This means that when adding/deleting clips, the clip list
remains open.

The second patch fills in more tooltips :

* control buttons now have tips eg: play, stop*
* renderer led shows connected/disconnected
* debug buttons
* timeline combo and slider
* column headers in projectlist window show label name in tooltips instead of
the window tooltip

I'm not sure if I applied the second patch correctly; so please let me know if
there is anything amiss :-)

Cheers,
Jason

--