[Kdenlive-devel] Effects question

Rolf Dubitzky Dubitzky at physi.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Jul 7 09:24:48 UTC 2004

Yes, all vital things are in place.

I promised to look into the satatus of the VEML capture interface this weekend
and while doing that I'll check what effect features are working and what is
missing.   In the meantime, you can find examples in the examples subdir.
AFAICR all examples work.

Cheers, Rolf

--
contacts: http://www.physi.uni-heidelberg.de/~dubitzky