[Kdenlive-devel] AVI to DV

Rolf Dubitzky Rolf.Dubitzky at physi.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Feb 26 14:45:30 UTC 2004

Try ask the transcode guys.

transcode can do it. However, they say that:

 "Unfortunately, while most linux player happily accept the AVI-DV files
produced by transcode, the nonlinear DV video editor kino  refuses to work
with them."

But actually I think, that it worked for me (with kino as well as piave)
The comment is probably just old.

--
contacts: www.physi.uni-heidelberg.de/~dubitzky