[Kdenlive-devel] I've been very quiet recently

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Apr 27 10:27:47 UTC 2004

Hi people,

Just giving a low down on current development from my point of view.

I should be getting reliable internet access again from home as of the 8th of
May, so I should start responding to mail much quicker then :-) Hopefully it
will mean I will get more development done as well.

I am in the middle of writing an architectural over view (and in some places,
indepth views as well) of Kdenlive, which extends up to and including the
VEML communication with Piave. Once I have finished it, I will commit it to
cvs.

After that, I will carry on with implementing the effects framework, on my
computer all that I need to do is to allow the user to manipulate keyframes
in effects.

However, all that is subject on the beautiful sunny weather that we are having
over here in England at the moment, which is making feel much more like
spending time outside drinking beer than it is sitting inside coding :-)

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood