[Kdenlive-devel] Interested in the project

Gerard Lledó raharu at raharu.org
Wed Apr 14 10:00:35 UTC 2004

Hi, first of all, sorry for my english ^^U

I'm interested in the kdenlive project, but actually I doesn't have enough
programming skills to help a lot in the code (nevertheless, I'm trying to
understand it a little with kdevelop).
Then, I'm thinking about the i18n project, since I'm spanish, and my english
skills are sufficient (I think) for traslation (I've a little experience with)
maybe I can take the spanish i18n of the project.

Thanks for listening me, I'm waiting your answers :)

--

|  Raharu Studios www.raharu.org  |