[Kdenlive-devel] Handbook online

Rolf Dubitzky Rolf.Dubitzky at physi.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Sep 19 09:32:40 UTC 2003

On Friday 19 September 2003 00:09, Jason Wood wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have put the English and French handbooks on line, they can be found on
> the documentation page :
>
> http://www.uchian.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/kdenlive_documentation.html
>
> Please let me know if you notice any problems.

Looks good for me. Chapter 2 ist most important I think, followed by 3. Very
good job. We need to keep it up to date somehow.
I know that something like chapter 4 is in every handbook, but it's just
killing me. ;-) I would remove it ;-)

> Hmmm, I am starting to wonder what to do with the website as well. At the
> moment, it is situated on my personal webspace, which is fine by me (I get
> nice stats about how many visits I get, etc :-)... except that it is
> running quite low on space, and means that nobody else can help keep the
> website up to date :-)

piave web space is on sourceforge. I hadn't have many problems there and it's
for free.

> There is also an issue that the web design does not really look right for
> the Kdenlive page - it follows my homepage style, while I keep thinking
> that it should follow a more standard KDE style. What do people think?

I don't mind the different styles.

--
contacts: www.physi.uni-heidelberg.de/~dubitzky