[Kdenlive-devel] Handbook online

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Sep 18 22:09:10 UTC 2003

Hi,

I have put the English and French handbooks on line, they can be found on the
documentation page :

http://www.uchian.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/kdenlive_documentation.html

Please let me know if you notice any problems.

Hmmm, I am starting to wonder what to do with the website as well. At the
moment, it is situated on my personal webspace, which is fine by me (I get
nice stats about how many visits I get, etc :-)... except that it is running
quite low on space, and means that nobody else can help keep the website up
to date :-)

There is also an issue that the web design does not really look right for the
Kdenlive page - it follows my homepage style, while I keep thinking that it
should follow a more standard KDE style. What do people think?

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood