[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive 0.2.3 on sourceforge.

jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Oct 15 10:02:25 UTC 2003

> I noticed this "problems":
>
> - "Open Recent" still won't work ;-))

Known issue, I have so far been unsuccessful in tracking down what is going wrong - I'll need to post to the kdevelop list and see if they know what is going on - the recent documents code was part of their project template when I started Kdenlive ;-)

> - "save" isn't working too
>
> - "save" isn't available in some situations

Hmm, I thought I had fixed the issues with when the document is and isn't modified, presumably I haven't. I will look into it.

> for example: I have resized a clip on the timeline (I just moved the right > edge to the left), but the save option/button remains deactivated.

> - "Save as .." maybe should give a warning when overwriting an existing
> project file?

Agreed.

Cheers,
Jason