[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive & piave updates

Reinhard Amersberger protux at web.de
Tue Oct 14 10:38:54 UTC 2003

kdenlive-devel at lists.sourceforge.net schrieb am 14.10.03 01:20:54:
> > kdenserver.cc:869: `VERSION' undeclared (first use this function)
> > kdenserver.cc:869: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for
> > each function it appears in.)
> > make[2]: *** [kdenserver.lo] Error 1
> > make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/booker/cvs/piave/libpiave'
> > make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> > make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/booker/cvs/piave'
> > make: *** [all] Error 2
> > [booker at linux piave]$
> >

> > Any idea?
>
> I believe that VERSION is defined from running the ./configure script, or
> automake/autoconf/aclocal, etc.
>
> Perhaps try doing make clean & rebuild - i.e.:
>
> make clean
> ./bootstrap
> ./configure
> make

Well, I thought this was all done (automatically) by running the bootstrap script, but it seems to be a wrong assumption ... so I run all your above-named commands and now it works. thanks!!!

So, finally Kdenline/piave is up and running and no crashes so far, but I don't had much time at home to make further tests over a longer period ...

greetings
Reinhard