[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive & piave updates

booker r.aberg at t-online.de
Mon Oct 13 21:10:10 UTC 2003

Hi,

i tried to install the latest cvs sources for piave, but I get this error
during make process:

g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/arts -c
kdenserver.cc -MT kdenserver.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/kdenserver.TPlo  -fPIC
-DPIC -o .libs/kdenserver.lo
kdenserver.cc: In member function `virtual PIAVE::PropertyNode*
PIAVE::KdenLiveServer::veml_getCapabilities(const PIAVE::VEMLCmnd*)':
kdenserver.cc:869: `VERSION' undeclared (first use this function)
kdenserver.cc:869: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each
function it appears in.)
make[2]: *** [kdenserver.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/booker/cvs/piave/libpiave'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/booker/cvs/piave'
make: *** [all] Error 2
[booker at linux piave]$

Any idea?

greetings