[Kdenlive-devel] Clips running too fast

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Nov 28 00:32:28 UTC 2003

On Friday 28 Nov 2003 12:19 am, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> On Thursday 27 November 2003 15:59, liebrand at liebrand.plus.com wrote:
> > Excellent! chaning arts setup indeed also did the trick for me! thanks.
> > Now I can start making this snowboard movie of mine ;-)
>
> Does 'export timeline' work right now? It doesn't for me, but I am working
> on fixing it, including support for export to AVI.

Export timeline was broken for me in part due to the memory-leakages that were
occuring, and in part because the exported file remained resolutely at 0
bytes in size.

Does anything that you know of need to be implemented in Kdenlive in order to
get AVI export working? I forget exactly how much of the export dialog
functionality is implemented, and how much is TBD.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood