[Kdenlive-devel] cvs HEAD is about to become unstable...

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Nov 16 18:14:14 UTC 2003

Hi,

This is just to let everyone know that I am about to commit the refactor that
I have spent the best part of two months on :-) While it is all "in place"
and compiling, there are numerous crash bugs and untested areas of code, so I
do not recommend taking an update just yet.

I have also added the dialog that will become the "new project/configure
project" dialog, although it currently does not do anything.

However, if there is anybody contemplating adding features to kdenlive, this
update changes a lot about how clips are represented internally, and paves
the way for adding sub clips, etc. that were previously not possible. If you
want to add features to kdenlive, then update to HEAD so that your code is
not obsolete :-)

If you want to checkout kdenlive 0.2.3, you still can - it is branched as
release-0_2_3, so bug fixes can still be applied if necessary.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood