[Kdenlive-devel] transitions

Reinhard Amersberger protux at web.de
Tue May 20 11:15:47 UTC 2003

Hi,

it's not hand drawn, but here comes what I have done so far ;-)

It shows an fade-in at the begin of the show, followed by a simple cut with selected edges that could be moved using the arrows, then comes a picture in picture transition and finally a normal transition from one clip into another.

greetings
Reinhard