[Kdenlive-devel] transitions

Reinhard Amersberger protux at web.de
Tue May 20 09:37:19 UTC 2003

kdenlive-devel at lists.sourceforge.net schrieb am 20.05.03 11:09:18:

> On Tuesday 20 May 2003 11:00, Reinhard Amersberger wrote:
> > kdenlive-devel at lists.sourceforge.net schrieb am 19.05.03 23:49:23:
>
> > Hhhmmm .... tell me if I'm wrong guys, but I think think it get's more and
> > more confusing, because there are more and more sort of transitions like
> > Video transition, audio transition, super transition, ...... I'm not sure
> > if I was able to make it clear enough what I wanted when I was talking
> > about "having a build-in transition for every clip"? .... probably not ;-))
>
> Well, it's hard to 'talk' about GUI desgin. Could you maybe make a nice sketch
> which demonstrates what you mean? Maybe then I'll understand more clearly.
>
> Cheers,
> Rolf

Well, yesterday evening I made an attempt by using the gimp, but I failed since I'm not familiar with paint or graphic tools :-(

Maybe it's a good idea to make a hand drawing, first ;-)

But just for general ... my ideas are just a mix of different operation philosophys used by such applications like Vegas, Avid, Edit*, Sonar, Samplitude, ...

Maybe you can check out some demo versions of this programs too?

greetings
Reinhard