[Kdenlive-devel] Successfully compiled!

Rolf Dubitzky R.Dubitzky at Physik.Tu-Dresden.de
Fri May 9 08:27:20 UTC 2003

Here are 7MB (50 frames) in raw PAL DV format:

 http://www.dubitzky.de/piave/4x3-PAL.dv

Cheers, Rolf

On Thursday 08 May 2003 01:25, Albert Cervera Areny wrote:
> I finally was able to compile kdenlive under debian unstable but after some
> modfications:
>
> I commented all:  #include <qlist.h>
> and had to add:  #include <stdlib.h> into kmmtimeline.h
>
> Now I only have one little problem... I don't have a dv camera but I'd like
> to do some testing with the program... does anybody know any site in which
> I can find a not very long video in dv format to make some proves?

 Rolf Dubitzky          http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky
 e-mail:         Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik dot TU-Dresden dot de