[Kdenlive-devel] problem to compil piave...

Axel R. axel584 at free.fr
Sun Mar 30 21:09:35 UTC 2003

Hi,
When I try to compil piave, I've got this probleme :

checking for sdl-config... /usr/bin/sdl-config
checking for SDL - version >= 1.1.8... no
*** Could not run SDL test program, checking why...
*** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log for the
*** exact error that occured. This usually means SDL was incorrectly installed
*** or that you have moved SDL since it was installed. In the latter case, you
*** may want to edit the sdl-config script: /usr/bin/sdl-config
configure: error: *** SDL version 1.1.8 not found!

but SDL is well installed.

[root at localhost piave]# rpm -qa | grep SDL
libSDL1.2-devel-1.2.5-5mdk
libSDL_image1.2-1.2.2-3mdk
perl-SDL-1.18-6mdk
libSDL_mixer1.2-1.2.4-5mdk