[Kdenlive-devel] The way for piave i18n...

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Sun Mar 16 13:22:44 UTC 2003

On Saturday 15 March 2003 10:18 pm, CAULIER Gilles wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It's in the title. I want translate all user messages of piave in French
> (like kdenlive).
>
> It's a good idea ?

Yes, I think so. But it might be much more work since piave is by no means
ready for translation. Firt step is to think about which messages need to be
instrumented with i18n macros. I don't think it makes sense to translate all
the WARN() and INFO() messages, since some of them will disapear at some
point, other might persist.

Which parts of piave need translation? What do people think?

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/