[Kdenlive-devel] Add an i18n language for Piave...

Rolf Dubitzky R.Dubitzky at Physik.Tu-Dresden.de
Mon Jun 23 14:22:49 UTC 2003

Hi thanx a bunch, I have put this HOWTO on the web if you don't mind:

 http://modesto.sourceforge.net/piave/i18n-DOC.html

Cheers, Rolf

On Monday 23 June 2003 15:23, CAULIER Gilles wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This an HowTo for add an i18n language for piave :
>
> 1 - Go to /configure.in in the section 'i18n support' and add the language
> suffixe like this :
>
> ALL_LINGUAS="fr de es"
>
> Each suffixe must be separate by a blank space.
>
> 2 - Touch the news .po file in '/po' folder like this :
>
> cd po
> touch de.po
> touch es.po
>
> 3 - Update the 'Portable Objects' files like this :
>
> make update-po
>
> 4 - make
>
> 5 - Add to CVS the .po file (portable objects) and the results .mo files
> (machine objects).
>
> Thats all (:=))))
>
> Nota : For to add some source files in i18n, you must add this manualy in
> '/po/POTFILES.in' file
>
> Regards.

Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky          http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky
 e-mail:         Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik dot TU-Dresden dot de