[Kdenlive-devel] piave: AVI DV support

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jun 15 19:47:37 UTC 2003

On Sunday 15 June 2003 20:35, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> On Sunday 15 June 2003 21:24, Jason Wood wrote:
> > There is a project for kdevelop 2 in cvs, which can be converted to a
> > kdevelop 3 project via a command line app that comes with kdevelop 3.
>
> So you are using Kdev2? Or is your Kdev3 project just not checked into CVS?

Initially I was using Kdevelop 2, then I moved to try out kdevelop 3. Last
time I tried, kdevelop 3 didn't want to work on my system, so until it does
again, I'm using vi :-)

I am unsure as to whether the kdevelop 3 project I currently have works, so
committing it isn't a good idea :-) If you want to try gideon, I believe your
best bet would be to use the conversion tool included with the source.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood