[Kdenlive-devel] piave: AVI DV support

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jun 15 19:24:44 UTC 2003

On Sunday 15 June 2003 19:58, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> Ah. I see, thanx.  BTW if I want to use KDevelop, which version should I
> use, and is everything I need to use the GUI editors (QT designer or
> whatever it's called) in CVS?

Take your pick :-) Kdevelop 2 is stable, kdevelop 3 (Gideon) is very nice with
added functionality in some places, but still has a few issues and less
functionality over kdevelop 3 in other places.

There is a project for kdevelop 2 in cvs, which can be converted to a kdevelop
3 project via a command line app that comes with kdevelop 3.

qt designer does not need any special configuration to use, the .ui files can
be created via kdevelop if I remember correctly (it opens qt designer) in
which case they will automatically be added to the project.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood