[Kdenlive-devel] What the current status of kdelive CVS ?

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jun 8 22:35:36 UTC 2003

On Sunday 08 June 2003 22:08, CAULIER Gilles wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It's in the title. What the progress status of Kdenlive CVS actually ?

Erm, slowly moving forward.

Roughly speaking,  I am still working on making snap-to-grid work for all
tools in a generic fashion, it's not that hard to do, but it requires some
time, which I seem to be in extremely short supply of at the moment :-(

Other than that, there is nothing much to report from my end.

If any of the lurkers on this list want to lend a hand to speed up
development, then by all means let me know and what you want to/can do :-)

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood