[Kdenlive-devel] Piave 0.3 status...

Rolf Dubitzky R.Dubitzky at Physik.Tu-Dresden.de
Tue Jul 29 11:25:58 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 29 July 2003 12:59, CAULIER Gilles wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can I use the 0.3 dev branch in Piave CVS with the current HEAD kdenlive ?

I don't think so. the VEML is modified and many commands are added which are
not used by kdenlive. Some of the changes will be removed, other need to be
integrated in kdenlive. But it is not yet the time.

> Witch the status of this piave branch ? It's ready for French i18n ?

no, not at all. This branch is basically to backup my working copy and to make
migration between PCs easier. it will be changed a lot. All changes that will
prove worthy will get merged back with into the HEAD when the time comes for
version 0.3.

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky          http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky
 e-mail:         Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik dot TU-Dresden dot de