[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive Handbook

CAULIER Gilles caulier.gilles at free.fr
Tue Jul 29 10:54:30 UTC 2003

Le Mardi 29 Juillet 2003 12:14, Jason Wood a écrit :
> [...]

It's no a problem. I finish today the translation about your first commit. I
have fixed some think in your english docbook file. Please, update your local
version.

So, when you change something in your docbook file, the i18n structure can be
update and merged the i18n .po files with your modification. It's very easy
to use :

cd doc
make

Thats all...