[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive Handbook

CAULIER Gilles caulier.gilles at free.fr
Tue Jul 29 05:54:05 UTC 2003

Le Mardi 29 Juillet 2003 00:34, Jason Wood a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> As I mentioned earlier, I have started working on the Kdenlive Handbook. I
> will be committing as I go along - the first commit has just been made
> which is a start. Let me know your thoughts.
>
> Cheers,
> Jason

Ok. For the Kdenlive Handbook, i must implemented an i18n structure (Docbook
-> Po / Po -> DocBook). It's not ready in the Makefiles actualy.

I have already doing this in anothers projects (kwave, Digikam, Kbear, etc.).
It's the good issue for the i18n. The translators works on the Po files with
Kbabel, not in the i18n docbook files...

Regards
--
CAULIER Gilles