[Kdenlive-devel] Piave and Kdenlive issue...

Rolf Dubitzky R.Dubitzky at Physik.Tu-Dresden.de
Tue Jul 15 11:25:50 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 15 July 2003 12:58, CAULIER Gilles wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Because i want to write an article in KDE-FRANCE web site
> (http://www.kde-france.org) about piave and kdenlive, I have some questions
> :
>
> - Can you give me a plan for to use Kdenlive HEAD CVS with Piave DEV branch?

I'll have a meeting with my thesis adviser this afternoon. Since the schedule
for my thesis and piave is almost 100% anti-correlated, I expect piaver
development to increase quite a bit in about three to four weeks. ;-)

Top issues:
 - sync piave 03 devel with kdenlive HEAD
 - merge translation (and a few other bugfixes) from HEAD to devel
 - finish the capture interface
   (capturing works, but can't be controlled via VEML)
 - implement AVI DV type 2 write support (read works for type 1 and 2)
 - make titler work again (at least in a very basic way)

depending on enix progress, either:
 - good -> improve enix input/output
 - bad  -> improve libmpeg2 support (yes, improve, not implement ;-)))

As mentioned before, I will not have time to do anything myself in the next
weeks. patches are always welcome ;-)

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky          http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky
 e-mail:         Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik dot TU-Dresden dot de