[Kdenlive-devel] Preparing Kdenlive for internationalisations...

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jan 21 21:51:16 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 21 Jan 2003 7:10 pm, CAULIER Gilles wrote:
> The project (via Kdevelop) isn't ready for the translations. I can do it
> now and commited the result on the CVS (???).

Ok, that's fine. Feel free to commit, but let me know exactly what you did - I
am a bit unsure as to how the translation process works other than using the
i18n strings, but I'd like to learn :-)

Also, if there is anything that I should/shouldn't do to make translations
easier, let me know.

Cheers,
Jason

--