[Kdenlive-devel] Fwd: Re: [kde-announce]Kdenlive/Piave non-linear video editor V0.2.0 (beta) released

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jan 19 19:25:55 UTC 2003

Subject: Re: [kde-announce]Kdenlive/Piave non-linear video editor V0.2.0
(beta) released
Date: Sunday 19 Jan 2003 7:14 pm
From: CAULIER Gilles <caulier.gilles at free.fr>
To: Jason Wood <jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk>

Hi,

I'm very happy for this program and this release. The video multimedia
 arrived in KDE (:=)))

I'm the French KDE GUI translations coordinator. I can help you for translate
kdenlive in French...

I work on some projects on SourceForge (loggin acount : 'cauliergilles').
 This is my personnal informations :

http://sourceforge.net/users/cauliergilles/

Also, I'm an user of Panasonic digital camera (NV-DA1) with IEE1394. I work
with kino and cinelerra on MDK 9.0... I can help you to debug kdenlive.

See you and regards...

Gilles CAULIER
French KDE Team

Jason Wood