[Kdenlive-devel] Roadmap

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jan 19 14:33:09 UTC 2003

On Sunday 19 Jan 2003 2:19 pm, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> Looks very good. makes sense to me. One point is missing, "capturing" from
> ieee1394 and from v4l. That should go either betweeen 0.3 and 0.4 or latest
> before 0.5. This mainly depends on piave, but I concider this to be
> combined road map, and also it requires kdenlive to provide a monitor
> window to preview the video footage and to control the camcorder.

Ok, I have added it. Very nice, we now use every minor release up to 1.0 ;-)

The roadmap is combined, though, for instance, it doesn't include things like
extra transitions/effects, video formats or other things which are wholy
piave specific - mainly because I don't know what you are planning to add. If
there are any major piave-specific things missing, let me know.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood