[Kdenlive-devel] Current piave CVS compilation error.

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jan 19 13:55:21 UTC 2003

On Sunday 19 Jan 2003 10:46 am, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> On Saturday 18 January 2003 11:20 pm, Jason Wood wrote:
> > I just checked out latest piave, I get the following error on compilation
> > :
>
> Hi, piave HEAD compiles now at least on RH7.3. I cannot test with gcc3
> right now.

Great, that works.

If you check out latest kdenlive CVS, I have added preliminary clip/workspace
monitor support. For the moment, it asks piave to use rgv format - this was
working in the previous version, but now one of the monitors appears to die -
could you add some INFO's whilst parsing the command line options so that I
can see exactly what I am asking piave to do?

Back to the monitor support for a second - if you "execute" a clip in the
project list (depending on your KDE settings, that is either by single
clicking, or by double clicking), the clip monitor recieves the full clip and
you can scan around in it. Also, dragging a clip to the timeline, or
selecting a clip already on the timeline will set the clip monitor to display
that clip.

Currently, inpoints/outpoints cannot be manipulated though, and I my next plan
of action is to make it so that resize operations show you the frame that you
are resizing to.

Cheers,
Jason

--